It is my policy to respect your privacy regarding any information I may collect from you or which you may provide to me, in the circumstances set out below.
· There was a lawful ground to do so
· I am performing a contract with you for my services
· I have a legitimate interest in using your personal data, your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
1. Personal Data we collect via my website (LukeRichadsonEducation.com) (the “Website”)
Data is collected when you interact with the website by entering your e-mail address in one of the mailing list collection forms. Your first and last name will also be collected, should you give them.
Certain information is automatically collected when your visit the website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. This is not liked with any of your Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
I will only use your Personal Data when the law allows it. Most commonly it will be used to:
• process and manage your use of the website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve my services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
I take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
Personal Data may be shared when necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on my behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that there are appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom Personal Data is shared as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data that s collected. I maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
My websites are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide me with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting me (details below):
• see what Personal Data is held about you (if any)
• ask for Personal Data to be changed or corrected
• ask for Personal Data to be deleted
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask for the processing of your Personal Data to be restricted
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
I will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which it was collected, unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact me. If I need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, I will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows it.
Postal address: Luke Richardson, 29 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7JD.
E-mail address: Luke@LukeRichardson.co.uk